- The North Face Size Chart
- Get your little one into the great outdoors with the trail-ready Hike Pants.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Pants feature a regular rise and straight fit through the leg.
- Faille weave:
• Durable nylon weave for lasting trail wear.
• Stretch blend improves range of motion.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers water-resistant protection.
• UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• 140 g/m² fabric weight.
- Stretch waistband.
- Gathered elastic cuffs.
- Reflective logo print at the left thigh.
- 95% nylon, 5% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 18 in
- Outseam: 19 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 9 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12-18 Months, inseam 10. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
The North Face Kids Hike Pants (Infant) Honeysuckle Pink -Prior Season Free Shipping BOTH Ways nyBFrgH9N